I got back last night from a business trip to NYC. Well not actually NYC. I was in Melville, NY. It's on Long Island...15 miles past nowhere.
I was with a bunch of people learning about a software program. That evening they loaded us on a bus & drove us about 2 hours into the city for a boat ride/reception around Manhattan. It was amazing. I took lots of blurry pictures while I listened to the Editors cd "The Back Room." I highly recommend it. I'll try to post the pictures.
I was with a bunch of people learning about a software program. That evening they loaded us on a bus & drove us about 2 hours into the city for a boat ride/reception around Manhattan. It was amazing. I took lots of blurry pictures while I listened to the Editors cd "The Back Room." I highly recommend it. I'll try to post the pictures.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home